Twelve Days of Burgmas 2018 – Intro & Rules
It’s our favorite time of year again: welcome to the Twelve Days of Burgmas! Last year, we posted twelve different blogs about twelve different awesome holiday topics. It was great to learn awesome things like how children celebrate the holidays around the world, how a Christmas elf might become a dentist, and even myths or truths about Santa!
Twelve Days of Burgmas 2018
This year, we are going to host another great contest that we welcome all of our current and future patients to enter. We will be celebrating our version of the 12 Days of Christmas throughout the month by asking our patients to post a picture of their awesome little superhero(es) in one of our offices during their visit. Check out the rules below, and make sure you schedule your visit within the contest’s approved time frame because you do not want to miss out on these amazing prizes (we will be giving out prizes December 10th-21st)*!
All rules must be followed in order to count as an entry. We will not be considering anyone who hasn’t followed every single rule.
- At some point within the month of December (before the 21st), call and schedule a checkup for your child for sometime between December 2018 and May 2019. Already have an appointment set up? As long as the appointment is scheduled sometime within that time frame, you’re still eligible!
- Take a photo of your child during your visit and post it on Instagram. Make sure to say why you love Burg! If your visit is scheduled for after the contest is over, please just post a photo of your child from a past visit. Is it your first time at Burg? Post a photo of your child doing a tooth-related activity (like brushing their teeth). Then, follow the below rules.
- Follow @burgchildrensdentistry on Instagram.
- Tag @burgchildrensdentistry in the photo.
- Your profile MUST BE PUBLIC for us to see the photo. It should also be under your real name (so we can check if you’ve scheduled or not). If your account is set to private you will not be entered to win.
You will also need to make sure Burg Children’s Dentistry can message you on Instagram. We will be announcing the daily winners on our Instagram page, but we will also be sending them private messages on Instagram. You will need to set your account to public so we can see your post. You must also check your messages during the twelve days to see if you’ve won. We don’t want to miss any winners due to a misunderstanding!
If you have any questions about our contest, our services, or anything else, please do not hesitate to call any of our locations. We look forward to our yearly Twelve Days of Burgmas this holiday season, so don’t miss out! See you soon!
*Prizes will be announced on our Instagram page.